Those who read my blog know that I favor arguing more from a pre-suppositional perspective than at the evidential level. I feel we can go back and forth all day over different evidences, but at the end of the day we can still only interpret the evidence through our starting assumption. But nevertheless I feel compelled to share with you a recent video I watched on YouTube by Dr. Thomas Kindell recorded at the Seattle Creation Conference. Dr. Kindell presented 52 minutes of evidences for a young-earth. He does a much better explanation of these topics then I could do, but here are some highlights that I enjoyed:
- Spiral galaxies cannot maintain themselves for millions of years, they will turn into a big blur.
- Micrometeorite material is being sucked into the sun over time, why do we still have it?
- Supernovas: no large ones (4 per century for millions of years?) none are bigger than 7000 years of expansion, should be 7291 in 1 million years… 200 only visible!
- Moon dust, not very deep under Neal Armstrong’s boot, at the rate of accumulation it should be much denser.
- Is the Lincoln Memorial 250,000 years old? Dating stalagmites under it would suggest this, right? Or maybe they form faster under certain conditions (flood).
- The Lost Squadron in Greenland, abandoned military aircraft 48 years ago on the glacier, found under hundreds of layers of ice, 268 feet. Perhaps ice does not actually accumulate at the accepted rates.
- For those who wonder about distant starlight: ask them how fast was the speed of light during the creation week? Research time dilation. Einstein proved that light would not take that long to get to us since it is relative to your location.
- Shows how diamonds and opals, under right conditions can be formed in hours or days vs. millions of years. It was never tried since we were told it can’t be done. Old-earth dogma actually inhibited scientific advancement.
… and much more. WARNING: the video quality is pretty low, but the message still makes it through. See the video below: